We’re a group of writers of all ages, abilities, and skill-sets.
Between us, we write fiction, poetry, scripts, blog posts, journalism, copy, and just about any other type of writing you can think of.
And we’re passionate about supporting other writers.
At Nottingham Writers’ Studio, you can connect with accountability buddies to keep you motivated.
You can join critique groups to get feedback on your writing.
You can meet fellow writers who will inspire you.
Or use the studio as your home away from home to come along and get work done!
Whatever it is you want to get out of your writing, we’re here to help.
Meet teachers, mentors, friends
Our members have built critique groups for all types of writing from YA novels to LGTBQ+ writing, and we’re always looking to create new critique groups and introduce new members to ongoing ones.
We regularly hold urban writing retreats in our Nottingham city centre-based building, where you can take part in tutored workshops and brainstorm your ideas.
We also hold all sorts of events and courses around writing, from how to get your work published, to how to get started on your next great project.
Whatever stage of your writing career you’re at, we’ve got a course for you.
- Access to free socials to meet more awesome people like you
- Meet an accountability buddy to get you out of your midway slump
- Critique groups
- Mentorship schemes
- Discounts on courses
- Discounts on writing magazines, Society of Authors membership, and more
- Members-only Facebook group
- Advice on discovering the best publishing path for you
- Monthly newsletter with the latest writing opportunities
- Members-only section of the website (coming soon)
- 24/7 access to our building including free wifi and tea & coffee making facilities
- And so much more!
Become a member today
Just select whichever membership subscription suits you best, complete the online form and we’ll send you a welcome email inviting you to your induction. Simple!