We’ve had everything from open-mic nights and indie publishing fairs, to charity fundraisers and ghost hunting. And we’re a regular host venue for annual events like Light Night, Festival of Literature, Scalarama Film Festival and the Being Human Festival of Humanities.
Our centrally located Studio can be used as a bright, open space for meetings, workshops, book launches, poetry slams, film screenings, performances, and more!
- Flexible layout offering a capacity of 25 seated theatre-style or 50 standing
- Free WiFi
- 24/7 access for load-in and load-out
- Fully wheelchair accessible
- Access to shared kitchen facilities
- Gender-neutral bathrooms
- Projector, screen, speakers/amps, flipchart all available
- Public events promoted on our website and newsletter
- (BYOB or optional donations bar may be provided)
£25 per hour
£150 per day
and repeat events
£15 per hour
£100 per day
and community groups
£10 per hour
£60 per day
Find out more
Email email@example.com to find out more or book your spot. We’ll get back to you within five working days.
If you’d like to see the space prior to booking, or you wish to discuss extra requirements, you’re welcome to visit during working hours on Fridays, or other days by appointment.