How to Write Kickass Sales Copy
11 May @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Many bestselling authors and poets started out as copywriters including Allen Ginsberg, Dorothy L. Sayers, and F. Scott Fitzgerald.
These writers’ storytelling techniques were part of the success of their fiction, poetry, and copy.
- Teach you better control of language
- Help you get over your fear of selling
- Tighten your prose and poetry
- Help you finish things faster
Want to replicate famous authors’ copywriting success but worried you couldn’t sell magic to a wizard?
Join author and copywriter Kristina Adams for this course, where you’ll learn:
- How to use your fiction and poetry writing skills to create better copy
- How to form an emotional connection with your reader (and why you need to)
- Copywriting formulas like AIDA and PAS
- How to choose the most appropriate (and interesting) voice and tone
- How to write effective calls to action
- The psychology of copywriting
- Why the ingredients of all great writing are the same
Slots are limited so book yours today so that you don’t miss out!
Bring your laptop if you can.
Kristina Adams is an author, poet, blogger, and copywriter. She designed the new email structure for Nottingham Writers’ Studio, which helped to increase email open rates and course attendance.
Her blog, The Writer’s Cookbook, helps 30,000 writers every month with every step of their writing journey.
Book your place
The price of this session is £30 for NWS members and £40 for non-members. Book your place below, or to find out about joining NWS, head to our membership page.