Emily Suzanne Young is a writer and editor from Cuthbert and Young, publisher of children’s and young adult fiction. Based in Loughborough, she helps writers develop their stories through structure, character and pace, as well as sentence-level edits and critique.
Emily has worked closely with NWS and Wordsmith_HQ alongside her own proofreading business, The Loughborough Pen, and delivers creative workshops on writing technique and stories for young people.
Coaching package includes:
- 3 x monthly Mentoring calls or sessions via Skype / phone or in-person (in East Midlands area);
- 2 critiques of up to 7,000 words (can include a developmental critique for plot structuring);
- Ongoing email support throughout the programme
- Downloadable resources and tools to support your progress (where relevant);
- Opportunity to submit to Cuthbert & Young for potential publishing.